The Australian Garlic Industry Association (AGIA) is a non-profit, member organisation run by growers:
- Promoting and developing the Australian garlic industry
- Encouraging investment and opportunities
- Furthering essential research and development
- Lobbying government to support our local industry
- Developing new market opportunities locally and overseas
The AGIA are delighted to announce that the Annual Conference for 2022 is booked!
Watch this space for further details coming soon.
Join AGIA to access member benefits
- Access member-only garlic growing information & technical data
- Advertise your business in the Seller and Grower Directory
- Connect to the garlic growing network
- Join the conversation: member-only forums
- Participate in seminars