The Australian Garlic Industry Association (AGIA) is a non-profit, member organisation run by growers:
- Promoting and developing the Australian garlic industry
- Encouraging investment and opportunities
- Furthering essential research and development
- Lobbying government to support our local industry
- Developing new market opportunities locally and overseas
The results of the Australian Garlic Awards are in! (Link)
Congratulations to the award winning entrants.
Thank you to all entrants, to the judges, William Angliss and the Meeniyan Garlic Festival for making this first award event so successful.
Join AGIA to access member benefits
- Access member-only garlic growing information & technical data
- Advertise your business in the Seller and Grower Directory
- Connect to the garlic growing network
- Join the conversation: member-only forums
- Participate in seminars