Event Home News: 31 December 2022
The AGIA is very excited to announce that the Australian Garlic Awards have returned and this year is a collaboration between the AGIA, William Angliss Melbourne and the Meeniyan Garlic Festival.
For more information and to register click here
The Australian Garlic Awards is a competition to celebrate Australian grown garlic that is true to its cultivar type and achieves quality standards.
It also provides growers an opportunity to showcase their product and have a brand of excellence to attach to their product.
– Registrations open 31 December
– Registrations close 27 January
– All entries must be received by 3 February
– Judging commences 9 February
– Awards announcement 18 February at the Meeniyan Garlic Festival